Not skiing today? Here's some ideas for a wonderful day in Vermont.
Snow Tubing on Killington.
to grab your friends and family and get ready for the thrills, fun
and excitement of the all-new, lift-serviced Killington Tubing Park!
This multi-lane snow tubing park is located on East Mountain Road
right across from the Killington Grand Hotel and is open on weekends
and peak days. Tubing tickets, retail sales, restrooms and light
food and beverages are available at the tubing venue.
The Killington Tubing Park is scheduled to open January 6, 2012
for the winter season. All participants must be at least 42”
Killington Tubing Park Rates:
Adult (18+): $17
Junior (17 and under): $15
11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. 11:00
Peak* Days: 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
*Peak: 12/23/11 - 1/01/12; 1/14 - 1/15/12; 2/17 - 2/26/12; 2/27 -
3/4/12; 3/9 - 3/18/12
Catamount Trail, Vermont
The Catamount Trail: 300 Miles of Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing
the Length of Vermont.
& Long Trail
Horse Drawn Sleigh & Carriage Rides
Cross Country Skiing Resorts
Snow Mobile Tours
Some of our Favorite Hikes
[1 = easy; 2 = moderate; 3 = aggressive, some danger; 4 = not easy
Killington Trails/Pico Trails
- Killington Base to Peak - Bear - Snowshed Loop 
- Ramshead - Pico Crossover - Cross back [2-3]
A Short Commute From Killington Mountain
Some of our Favorite Drive Tours
- Robert Frost Interpretive Trail  an hour
- Quechee Gorge [2-3]
- Deer's Leap 2 hours
- Long Trail to Killington Peak  all day
Some of our Favorite Out of the Way 9 Holes & Village Stops
- Woodstock & Quechee
- Middlebury & Robert Frost
- Shoreham & MV Carillon
- Marble, Maple and Castle, sprinkled with Covered Bridges
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Montpelier State House
Some of our Favorite Non-Killington Mountain Bike Rides
- John P Larkin Country Club, and Stubby & Laura's Restaurant
- Bradford Golf Course, and The Colatina Restaurant
- White River Golf Course, and Tozier's Snack Bar
Chittenden Dam - Round Robin reservoir run